Friday, October 12, 2007

Where music takes me..

Tonight I've had a relaxed one at home, resting and listening to music;The Delagados, Emily Haines, Michael Andrews, Flaming Lips..all of these artists got my nostagia and happy memory juices flowing, so much so, tears overcame me..

I've also been listening to Bauhaus and one of my fave tracks by them is Mask. Really love the dirgy darkness, yet crystal clearness of this track..beautiful! My mind ran really wild whilst listening to Mask and started me thinking about facial Masks.
I've always had a bit of weird attraction to masks..I find them intriguing, exciting, playful, dark, scary, funny, erotic, so many more adjectives could be used to describe these wonderments! We all, I guess on some level, wear an invisible mask in our daily lives..only when we feel at ease and comfortable do we remove the mask..

1 comment:

FOUR DINNERS said...

Got a Homer Simpson latex head. Does that count?