Monday, October 01, 2007

People's crap

Here I am again, posting after a restful weekend. What a change I hear you cry..no partying? no hangover? Indeed no.

My weekend consisted of chilling out and getting ready to go out Saturday at 9pm to then decide not to go out due to a bad headache! Instead I decided to read my fab book and get an early night (in theory). In practice this plan went tits up! I recieved a phone call after I'd just fallen asleep, from my son's Dad at 23.45pm, who was in my house at the time but playing stupid twat game. I told him to pack it in otherwise to F off, somewhere else.

I then received another call from a mate at 00.30am. Arggghh, she was quite pissed and pissed off that noione was going to where she wanted to go...AND YOUR POINT FOR RINGING ME WHEN I'M ASLEEP IS? She then went on to say I was selfish and a laod of other crap to which I asserted myself and remeinded her that our lives were very different and that I'd been through a lot over the past few years and that I do not accept being called selfish. The phone went dead! I then turned my phone off, fell asleep and was then woken up by my son's Dad and my eldest son playing loud music - 2am. I then faced verbal crap from my ex (too much alcohol had taken its toll on him). To which, I then frogmarched him out of the house and said to not come back. FUN AND FUCKIN GAMES EH?

I then went to sleep - by this time it was 3am. I should've gone oput and got absolutely hammered I reckon. I've decided, people who continiually drag me down, abuse me, take the piss, are going to be carpet bombed..best solution, all around I reckon. They really need to get a little more enlightened and get out of their fucked up egos!

So there you have it, an interesting if not stress laden weekend. Am I bovvered now? No I fuckin well ain't actually, in fact, I feel very at peace and like the world's a great place to be right now - How comes? You may ask..fuck knows but this book I'm reading is certainly a therapy! WOW!!!!

2 comments:

Furtheron said...

Good for you. As you say the others need to look at themselves before critising you.

Create your acceptable boundaries and stick to them, strongly, assertively.

Sara said...

Thanks FOUTR -
Very true and something I haven't been too good at in my personal life. In my work life yes but personal? - Hmm. The book I'm reading is good, it really is
:-)