Monday, October 29, 2007

Wonders of technology

So, I get an email from an old flame in Denmark today. Great to hear from him and the plan is to meet up for a little while for a drink. He's now a happily married man, with a couple of kids, be great to see how life's been treating him cos I haven't seen him for a good 19 years! Blimey.. I don't think it'll be at all weird though, our relationship back then was pretty wild and although we were extremely alike in personality, we clashed horrendously and used to argue about the most silly things. I guess we were both pretty headstrong and didn't like to back down. He went out with a girl I knew once we split but then missed me and wanted to get to get back with me by which time, I'd met my eldest son's Dad..ahh the concept of timing and how it changes things eh? Be great to see him anyway and maybe meet his wife and kids depending on what's what in their life.

Receieved a text today from beloved, I guess he's having sweet times with the new girlfriend, I feel jealous about the whole thing but I'm trying to keep as cool as I can..apparently he watched a film that I like last night. I assume this was a cosy affair between the two of them...always is I guess.

Anyway, misery aside, I'm getting more and more excited by the minute for Copenhagen..I'm gonna try and look at the job situation out there, just out of interest..and I'm definitely planning another visit out there either in Feb or April of next year..who knows where my future will lead me. One thing's for sure, beloved it seems is choosing his destiny and I guess it seems, is happy with this..

No comments: