Sunday, October 28, 2007

The week that was....






OK, so here's a few pictures of my stay in Edale, Derbyshire. I had such a wonderful time;it's amazing how a change of scenery really puts life into all perspective. We did some good walks and I met some sweet people. I almost killed myself when climbing up a steep bank from a river and almost toppled backwards onto a slate ground..could've been lethal I guess but I guess my calling from the cosmos isn't quite yet, as was proved on Thursday!

I went to visit the person whom I love eternally on Friday..we didn't discuss what's going on in his life but I feel things are moving on now for him and his new girlfriend..hence me keeping a low profile.It's mad cos it always feel so special to see him and yet the time spent is so very short in the grand scheme of things.

This week I'm off to Copenhagen - I CAN'T WAIT!!! I'm truly excited and can't wait to see this excellent city again.

I've not been writing much poetry recently, I don't know why this is but maybe I'm having a dry patch..I hope the lust for it returns again soon.

1 comment:

Aunt Jackie said...

Oh the creative juices wax and wane but you'll write again when you're ready... :))

It's hard to go through things like you have with the one you love, but we get strength within.

These photos are gorgeous! looks like you had a great time... scenery is beautiful!

Aunt Jackie