Saturday, June 10, 2006

Afternoon blues

Today started off well. This afternoon has been hell. I come upstairs to my 'own space'to be bugged by my kids about wanting to go on the PC. Fair enough, I say but I've only been on it a bit today, this causes some right friction between me and my kids, I can tell you. YELL, SCREAM, SLAM, BANG!! Domestic Bliss!!
And another thing, they hang around me, in my personal space, ie, MY BEDROOM, when all I want is to read for 5 minutes! So the rage levels have soared. I need some solace, I really do.
And another thing,

I bloody miss you,
I bloody do,
I miss your smile,
I miss your fun,
I miss your humour,
You shine like the sun.

2 comments:

FOUR DINNERS said...

Kids do that. Just kids bein' kids. A bit spooky but I've started feelin' happy in yer happy posts n sad in yer sad posts. Maybe I'm human after all....mmmm...that's pushin' it a bit! Cheer up babe or I'll do me quote again.....will anyway 'cause I like it...

Yer live yer die, bit in between is called Life. Enjoy.

Sara said...

That's what you call truly compassionate;Those with the ability to be as such, are deeply touching people, with a heart of gold, as I'm sure you are 4D.
Yeps, funny old thing life, make the most of it and do what makes you happy as long as we don't harm others along the way.