Monday, June 19, 2006

A message

Today I feel rather at peace, don't know why, can't explain it. All I know is love conquers so many things. Indeed it lets you forgive a person, for whatever pain or hurt they may at the time, not realise they are inflicting.
I also know that I have to let my love find his way and choose his destiny and path in life, without my interference. I have to act selflessly and let him contemplate life's future.
I'm always here for him despite any wrongdoings he feels he may've caused. Indeed just thinking of the 'true' him brings a lovely smile to my face and a warm feeling in my heart.
On a philosophical level, I like to believe that people are sent to each other for different reasons in life. Whether it be a learning experience, a loving experience, an awakening, a insightful experience, these meetings of minds are all sent to us to help in our life's learning and reason for being here.
That's my thoughts for this Monday. Have a peaceful day out there.