Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Change is as good as the rest!

Well had a pretty heavy month or so due to domestic, homelife stuff, which I ain't gonna go into. However, the lyrics that keep appearing in my head go along the lines of
'Cos I'm free to do what I want, any old time' Ok, not any old time cos I have kids but a sense of freedom is now filling my head!

As a favourite poet of mine on LL forum states,

"you have to have the courage of your convictions"

True and insightful words from one who knows what he's talking about, even though it may take a bloody long while to feel strong enough to really get there, you do finally get there in the end!

Confused?? I'm not! Oh no,no, no, I look forward to what's really awaiting me now....

2 comments:

Daniel Hoffmann-Gill said...

LeftLion is boring.

Glad to see you're better.

Sara said...

Cheers Dan, it's been quite a struggle especially since my Mum's death. Clarity and peace are with me much more now, especially since I've been true to myself and my feelings.
Thanks