Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Bored as Hell!!

Well, I'm pretty sick of this football malarchy...my son wants to watch it, so it means I'm spending time in the upper quarters,of my house!ie. the bedroom. Hmm if only....no!!... I'll keep that thought to myself for today!!
I've decided to read an old favourite book of mine again - The Bell Jar by Sylvia Plath. I read this book years ago and loved her style of writing, indeed it flows so well..I've already read chapter one and already I'm hooked again!! So I'm all things lost in book for the moment.

1 comment:

FOUR DINNERS said...

Argentina v Holland tonight should be a good'n. Give it a go. Great game when it's played properly and I have to (reluctantly) admit, the Argies are magnificent at the mo. Sure winners if they carry on like this. Wish I was Argentinian!