Friday, June 16, 2006

Here I go again

Well, me again, bored on this Friday and sick to the back teeth of being skint! Can't afford to do anything at the moment which really pisses me off, especially when I go to work in a so called' professional' job! It really takes the piss! Sometimes I think to myself, I should've done what my brother did and becaome self-employed! Maybe I'd be financially better off than I am now!
Anyway less of this moaning about money, many more people are alot worse off than me, with alot more to worry about and indeed different worries than I have right now.At least I have a roof over my head, food to eat and a bike to get me around!
I think in my case, I've just been rather flippant with money over the last few months, indeed paying for my cottage stay is going to take a large chunk of my salary from my next wage, but goddamit, I deserve a fucking holiday!
Been for a gorgeous swim today, my it was so refreshing and lovely to be in an empty pool of cold water. Totally takes my head off to another planet I can tell you!
I've been brave today, I won't say why, but I await. Don't know if I've done the right thing but time will tell.

Can't wait for next week and the Banco gig, I'm just so excited! I'm getting that manic feeling now just thinking about the music and dancing! Thank the Gods and Godesses for wine and music! Where would we be without this in our lives, I ask?

3 comments:

Jerry Horne said...

Keep us informed about next week

Sara said...

Well, I do regularly update this blog so yes, you'll hear how the Banco gig went! I'm sure it will go just fine.

FOUR DINNERS said...

Ah...now...Bacchus. He's a good'n he is. I'd get on with him for sure!