Thursday, June 15, 2006

Summer time

Looking forward to July as I have planned a few good things for the summer. I'm off to Harlech in Wales with my son to stay in a cottage for a week. I look forward to return to Harlech, as it's quite an enchanting place. The cottage is also situated right near Harlech Castle, on top of the hill.
The beach out there is also beautiful; pure white sand and lovely sea with loads of dunes! I love beaches that have nothing around them apart from nature. I'm afraid I'm not one of them people who likes promenade type seaside towns, instead, I get a real buzz from the natural coastline and the nature that surrounds it.
I'm also pondering whether to take a few days and head up to Anglesey, as it's a place I've always wanted to go to. I may well head to a youth hostel and make the most of being in North Wales.

I've also semi planned to go to a festival near Lincoln;just a cheapish affair with local bands and a dance area. Always need a dance tent me, to really let it go!Also found out that you can have fires which is just fab, as I love outdoor fires! There's nothing better than huddling up near a fire, in the dark, on a summer's or for that matter, winter's night!

1 comment:

FOUR DINNERS said...

If you happen to go anywhere near Tredegar check the clock tower. If there's a wing mirror sticking out of it it's mine!