Monday, June 26, 2006

I could kick myself

Sometimes in life you really want to kick yourself. That's been my thoughts now for the last few days, not in a beating myself up sort of way but just in a wishing sort of way.

1. I really need to learn how to be more patient.
2. I wish I'd have said so many things of more meaningful importance, whilst sharing time with my beloved one on Thursday.
3. I wish I wasn't so flippant at times.
4. I wish my brain worked a little faster and thought of these things whist 'in the moment' rather than 'on reflection'.
5. I have so much I want to say but find it hard at times and then I miss my chance to say it for ages!
6. I want to lie in bed for a whole day, soaking up so many things...SOON!! 2 weeks on Friday is indeed a good time for this. Poor me, I'm on a training course this week, including Friday and then a development day next Friday..arggghhhhhhhh

No comments: