Sunday, November 19, 2006

Abrupt end to the night

I write this in the darkness of early Sunday morning because I've had diffculty sleeping. I went to the party and had such good fun.However, I had to leave around 11.45pm, which is really early for me because I started to feel really poorly. Not through too much booze or anything but just felt ill. I felt sick, dizzy, breathless and as though my heart was 'racing' and generally, just really needed to get home. I was really sad about having to leave, as the party was really warming up. I was also hoping to go dancing later on too, as there was a free club night of music that I specifically love. However, in my heart, I knew what was best for me and my body. My bed.

I fell asleep for a small while having one of the most 'bizarrest' dreams whereby I decided to shave my hair really short!! Madness! The last time I had a shaved head was in the 80s and that was mainly the back and sides of my head. My Mum would never let me go the 'whole hog' of a shaved head! Anyway, in the dream, the shaved head was great and so easy to maintain! I loved feeling my head to in the dream, because I love the feel of shaved heads!

Anyway, I still feel poorly and need bed so I at least I've done something constructive whilst feeling unwell. My mind has also wandered off though, into the memories of my Mother who passed over nearly a year ago, November 27th 2005. One week today. I can't believe a year has nearly passed of not seeing her.

Goodnight people and sleep tight.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love shaved heads too!! I love it when Mr. J shaves his, I can't leave it alone. May you feel peace and love soon.