Monday, November 06, 2006

God, I'm hard work!

Yes folks, I've finally admitted to myself that I'm hard work; An emotional nightmare full of delusional fantasy and dreams. I therefore realise that my life is destined to be one of a solitary nature, where no man will be subjected to the following traits

1. Emotional and able to understand and express feelings
2. Music lover and creative
3. Reader and poetry lover
4. Philosophiser of life - Buddhist/Existentialist traits
5. Recreational pot smoker and red wine/Vodka drinker and at Xmas, Tia Maria has been known to pass my ruby lips
6. Passionate in and out of the sack
7. Romantic but not always able to verbalise romantic thoughts 'in the moment' but they are there. I think I may have slight learning difficulties with this area of my brain, hence the feeling of wanting to kick oneself at times
8. Occasional mood swings, especially around the time of menstruation
9. Doesn't want kids ever again, unless truly 'in love', safe and feel protected and cared for
10. Lover nature - get out of ya cars you polluting bastards!
11. Lover of films - the more art house and obscure, the better. Although I have been known to watch 'Home Alone' and laugh at least twice, especially when Macauly sets all of the traps up.I like his tactics.
12. Understands the need for a woman to yell out loud , at times.
13. A blank, vacant expression, at certain times in the month in no way means, that I'm disinterested.
14. Dreams and a dreamer
15. Spontaneous and impulsive
16. Incourageable
17. Love food and don't give a shit about fatty foods, bring it on you 'diet whores.'
18. Ranter and aggressive at times of injustice
19. Writer of deep thoughts and emotions
20. Giving.
21. Believer in honesty and openess
22. A craver of love and affection; known to be classed as 'needy' from the opposite sex.(Hmm I'd query that one with the few - mainly one man, who belives this, they have the emotional blockage I'd argue here and are unable to reach a deeper level of emotional attachment. I like loving and hugging and die without bodily warmth, emotion and connection. Believe me, I'd been emotionally dead for about 5 years, up until about 18 months ago)
God, that's one hell of a list. Solitary life becomes me and my sad cocoon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't demonize your traits, someone will accept and love you for who you are just not perhaps who you want to.