Monday, November 13, 2006

Tough Decisions Ahead

Well, it seems I may have some tough decision making to do. A colleague at another college seems adamant on getting me a job in Sheffield. It seems there's some work that could be starting in January. Decision making time folks.

I'm very tempted to go in all honesty. I think I need to break free from my mindset in Nottingham. There's too many memories for me here and I do feel like I need to wipe the slate clean and start anew.New beginnings are always good. I need to keep telling myself that my love isn't interested in me, on the level that I'd like because frankly, I'm totally delusional and therefore, there's no point really of staying in Nottingham.
I so want to be near the Peaks but I have a dilemma with my son's father and my eldest son's schooling. These factors really need to be taken into account of. I've been invited to the see the college and may well head up in the next few weeks to get some feel for the place and decide on whether I really want to make this change in my life.

My oh my, this year has been one of change. So much change.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You'll make the right decision... we have to listen to our inner selves... I'm sending you positive thoughts and hugs across the miles. x