Thursday, November 16, 2006

Music invokes

Today I was going to go and watch a film but then I realised that I'd made a mistake; The film is actually being shown tomorrow and most of next week. I hope I can still go and see it, as childcare issues may get in the way next week.
The film's called 'Candy' and is about a drug addict who falls in love with a woman. The story focusses around their chaotic but passionate times together, that eventually lead down an ever winding path of destruction. I look forward to viewing this.

Instead, I've been listeining to some tracks from the new CD by William Orbit- 'Hello Waveforms'. I'm a big fan of his music because his sounds really do take me on an emotional and enlightening journey. They invoke feelings of contemplation, sadness, energy, dreams and wonder.

Get listening if you'd like some deep feelings to be invoked.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=45429228

No comments: