Thursday, November 30, 2006

Intense Dreaming

Blimey, talk about the power of dreams. I've been dreaming so much this last week! They've been great and somewhat distrurbing at the same time and sooooooooooo visual!
I remember 2 dreams from last night. Dream 1, I was going to be forced to have my hair shaved off but I was getting really worried about it because I love my hair so much. I was panicking in my dream about waiting for my turn. I was trying to find ways off getting out of having my head shaved! God only knows what the hell this dream represents.

Dream 2 was amazing. I'd gone to India to work as an English teacher. When I arrived there, I was invited to the previous teacher's leaving party, which happened to be a good friend of mine in real life, called Liza. We got drunk on red wine and then decided to go for a tour of the town im her open top car. I kept telling her to turn the head lights on, as it was really dark but she declined to, saying that it was safer to leave them off! I was sorta gripping my seat worried about whether we'd arrive to our destination safely!
We arrived at the River Ganges, which in the dream was beautiful. She took me to a place that was like a sort of 'Bohemian area'. It was really cool, with a great vibe happening.The next thing I know, we're walking down some really narrow streets, with beautifully painted and mosaic tiled, buildings. The streets were full of motorbikes and bicyles all lined up, so much so, that we couldn't get passed them to reach our next destination. I wish I could draw these gorgeous buildings from my dream because they were so bright, beautiful and colourful!
The next thing I know, I'm back at the River Ganges and admiring the river. The end!

Phew, my mind is one overactive little machine at night time. I love it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've been having strange dreams too, really vivid, visions of the woman I love.