Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Something's missing

The reason I feel so sad I think, is because I miss the person I love. I know he chooses not to share times with me and I'm finding it hard to be friends on a 'platonic' level because when I see him, all I want to do is hold him and be affectionate with him...
I like holding him and I love being affectionate and playful with him. I think this is why I'm feeling sad. I know he doesn't want me to feel bad or sad but I just can't help feeling like this. It's difficult too when you feel like you've met someone that you have an 'emotional connection' to. Sometimes I think to myself..Am I deluded? Other times, after and when I'm in his company, I know I'm not because the air and presence feels really quite 'magical'. Maybe I'm far too much of a dreamer and drift off a bit too much. However, when someone's on your mind and in your heart so much, that tells me something important.
Anyway, I know I need to get a grip and I'm really trying to as best as I can.

Thanks people for being patient and even reading my depressing rambles at times.

No comments: