Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Should I stay or should I go?

Well, been talking to a colleague of mine today who works at a college in Sheffield. He's basically told me that there's a lot of work going up that way and I'd get a job where he works if I applied, due to my experience. This sounds rather tempting and beings as though there's quite a few vacancies there at the mo, I'm tempted.

The one thing that I've wanted in my life for the past 18 months, doesn't ever seem like it's going to be realised; he's made it quite clear to me that all I am is a friend and no more. He's made it clear that he's interested in other people and not me on a relationship level. This saddens me and hurts me so very much but I realise that I have to stop living in a fantasy world and if other opportunities come along then I need to take them. I'm getting no younger in life and therefore want to grab life by the bollocks and enjoy what's out there for me.

So I'm gonna think long and hard over this one but one things for sure, I can't keep on hoping, fantasing and preying for what I want, as these actions seem to get me nowhere in all honesty..especially when I want to share so much with this person.

1 comment:

FOUR DINNERS said...

Go for it babe! Life's too short. Go for it n good luck!