Friday, November 03, 2006

I wish that time stood still

Today I'm rather tired. I really don't care that I'm tired; this sort of tiredness is worthy. I managed to make it to work today, although I was rushing a little as I didn't get home til gone 4am and really didn't want to get out of bed.

I visited heaven again last night. This sort of heaven I never want to end. I love heaven and all that it brings. I wish it were infinite. I wish time would stand still or time could reverse. If I could reverse time, say press a button or some such, I'd go back again to all of the lovely times spent in blissful heaven.

Heaven has a strange effect on me when I've been in this special place; I yearn, I daydream, I fantasise, I smile to myself, I long, I visualise, I replay, I glow, I desire and most of all, I feel a huge sense of warmth and love.

Heaven is truly a magical, beautiful place, but heaven is too short lived for me and the love that burns inside of me.

No comments: