Friday, November 17, 2006

Daydreaming

The day started off grey and rainy, to be given away to bright blue skies and brilliant sunshine, then back again to grey rain.
I'm sat in my bedroom after just going shopping for some bits for the weekend. Iwas supposed to be going out for a curry tonight but I've decided to stay in because I have a bit of a cold and want to feel better for tomorrow as a friend is celebrating her birthday in a bar in Nottingham, which I really want to show my appearance at because although she's not a freind I see very often, I have a lot of love for her; she's kind, caring, understanding, fun and a genuine person.
I've decided therefore to stay in and watch a dvd and maybe order a take away.
Anyway, whilst shopping, I stood at the check out to pay for my food, when I heard the cashier repeat the amount to pay. I was totally in a dream world.
My daydreaming had took me back to a feeling I have when I'm intimate with the person I love; lying in his arms, listening to music on his bed and feeling a warmth inside, with a feel of breathlessness when he kissed me. I remember one time in June we laid right at the edge of the bed, in each others arms and listened to some really beautiful music - The Flaming Lips. What an apt name for a band at that moment in time. I remember feeling such love and warmth from him, it made me want to hold him forever and never let go. I was all ancompassed by such a strong feeling.
These memories are pure, beautiful heaven for me. They still make my stomach churn, I become breathless and extremely warm, when just thinking about these.

My oh my, nature and energy really do have a strong force at times.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds exactly as I felt about 'a particular' time in my own life. When that happens, it is hard to overcome. It ruins the songs, because they will always remind you and represent those sacred moments that they stir in your memory. They're painful, yet pleasurable at the same time. I hope you have an easier go than I did... it's been nearly 10 years, and I still think on it in such a way at times... luck to you.

Sara said...

For me, these moments have been extremely beautiful and so touchingly special. The songs were beautiful too and yes, when I hear these songs now, a tear falls but also a warm sense of love passes through my heart and soul. I really don't know, what will be, AJ.