Tuesday, November 14, 2006

My thought for the week

As you know, I'm a big lover of nature. I'm loving this wet and windy autumnal blustery weather, it's so refreshing. The leaves are so beautiful to look at, whilst they lie on the ground in their golden glory, waiting to turn crispy brown. The imagination runs wild when you look at the patterns that fallen leaves make on the ground and indeed have, in their own right.

Therefore my thought for this week comes from a quote by William Blake; what a genius, visionary and romantic. His writing is still important today and therefore I've chosen one of my favourite quotes from him

The tree which moves some to tears of joy is in the eyes of others only a green thing that stands in the way. Some see nature all ridicule and deformity... and some scarce see nature at all. But to the eyes of the man of imagination, nature is imagination itself.

No comments: