Saturday, November 04, 2006

What a day

Oh dear, after watching this song video on TV last night, it's just made me so sad. Not sad for my ex partner but sad because of the love I have for another.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hdjidfbMHDw

The love I feel is so large and mighty, it's tears me apart at times. It's all of my fault too, thinking that I'm strong and able to cope with small snippets of love and affection.

All I want is to share many times with this person, give my love to this person, plan with this person, make this person happy, spend time doing things together, all the things that you do when you're 'in love' with a person. I miss this person so much after I've spent time with him, so much so, that I have a constant ache in my heart. I've never had such depth of feeling for another; My first 'serious' lover comes close but nothing as deep as this.

God, why do I love so very much?

I suppose, as beautiful Sinead hauntingly sings

"I went to the doctor n'guess what he told me? Guess what he told me? He said girl you better try to have fun No matter what you'll do but he's a fool`Cause nothing compares, Nothing compares to you"

Maybe this may be the tonic I need for tonight. Maybe not.

2 comments:

Susan Miller said...

Thanks for sharing that. I can truly I have felt the same way. It's cool when someone says, "Yeah, what you said!" Keep rocking, girl!

Sara said...

Thanks Susan. Just one of them days I think...it's gotten better as the days gone on and yeah, I'm going to go out and enjoy music and dancing.