Saturday, November 25, 2006

Dreams

I've recently started dreaming loads again. The weirdest is when you dream about someone whilst, you're in their presence. I stayed with the person who I'm in love with the other night and I woke up on quite a few occasions to realise that I'd been dreaming about him! There he lay right next to me in 'sleeptime' unaware of my dreaming about him.
One of the dreams involved myself, him and his ex, who I've never met. The other was a replay almost, of the night I shared with him! Bizzarre.

I love dreaming, I love the way the mind is able to play 'film like' images in your head, whilst you sleep. The power of the mind is just amazing! Hopefully, more nice dreams to come for me....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I rather enjoy Lucid Dreaming myself, but it is hard for me to do it--I can't seem to relax or concentrate well enough to get it often... I've always gotten into dreams and the like though.