Wednesday, June 25, 2008

DANGER......!!!!!!

A partied out, woman, very drunk, cycling through the cool night air to visit her lover in Da Ghetto, at 12am on a Saturday night, not really what you would call 'normal' behaviour I guess eh? The power, or should I say 'potency' of alcohol and what it does to the psyche - dangerous concoction! Especially when one may have certain insecurities, be they founded or not, to rant and rant and rant to the point of exhaustion, to the opposite sex? Ah well, wrath has to come out somehow but preferably not through the negative force of alcohol.. Sure did ruin my Saturday night and I guess I humbled out on myself for being so 'on one' but me, being a feisty muthafucka at times, has to get my words out in the open otherwise they bubble and trouble in my word cauldron..In some ways too,it ain't surprising really considering the information about the rose that REALLY upset me. Hey ho! Romance is truly alive!
What will be of the scenario and embarrassment? God only knows but I'm trying to not focus on this too much, I've made worse mistakes in the past and if people can't forgive drunken idiotic behaviour, then so be it!

Instead I turn my attentions to a summer gathering I'm holding on Saturday night..should be cool to see all of my close friends, get a fire burning,fairy lights shining brightly in the garden and candles burning their beautiful orangy flames..I await with anticipation and gladness about seeing everyone and enjoying all of their company..

Roll on Saturday, Sorry Mr, for being a nightmare on Saturday night but I guess I'me now thrown to the sinbin..unworthy of your time..BUT, remember, people only get insecure when they feel a reason to be insecure and I do have reason to be insecure in quite a few respects..
Ah, let the time and planet move on its axis to a new day and a new dawn!

1 comment:

Furtheron said...

Space.... a gap.... a moment.... longer..... between the thought and the action.

The second biggest thing I've learnt in 4 years after "picking up a drink will only make my life shit again"

You can't stop the thoughts but you can control your actions.... (That's a bit bloody philosophical as well)

Good luck - hope the weekends good