Thursday, June 19, 2008

Ingrained

Today I went to look for some more flowers for my garden but ended up buying nothing. I couldn't find anything that I really liked.
I keep thinking about the rose business that my earlier poem is about and it's making me feel pretty sad really.

I'm supposed to be at a friend's solstice party on saturday and then maybe to a club night in the city but I have noone to go with, which is making me feel a little weirded out, especially when it's a club that I'm not overly keen on. Oh, I don't know, I guess I'll just have to see what happens on Saturday. A and I had semi planned to go away this weekend, which is also on my mind loads..thinking about where we might've gone but I know that sort of thinking is destructive so I'm trying to think in the now.

I think my massage and meditation will do me good..I have to return to the Drs next week again. I don't want to return to work yet, I'm not ready and I need some time alone in my house when my eldest son has departed for Denmark on Monday. I also need to talk the Dr about a lot of breathlessness that I keep getting..don't know what that's all about..Hmm

2 comments:

Furtheron said...

Jez - mid summer.... doesn't feel like it does it? Well not to me at the moment

Nick B. said...

You ever suffered with hay fever? Pollen count is high at the moment and it can sometimes trigger athsma symptoms.