Sunday, June 08, 2008

Perspectives

Amazing how we all make assumptions and jump to silly conclusions. Or maybe, I'm just a natural carer and worrier! I had a sweet, long chat with A today, which put many things into context and indeed perspective, which is what I felt I needed. I like talking to him, I like laughing and joking with him and most of all, I miss him and circumstances are as such, that I don't know when we'll see each other again at the mo. But these times act like a test in may ways and that's a good thing..it shows the strength of feelings that are present for another person and the amount of understanding on both parts.
The key, as always, is to get on with our own lives and keep this as the focus and look forward to the future times ahead..BUT. I want to see him soon! My eldest son goes away in a few weeks so I'm hoping that A may well be able to spend some weekends at mine again, being lazy with me, eating and chilling and basically spending some lovely moments with him like we did back in March time.Time'll tell and we'll see what happens nearer the time..It's weird cos we had a sad and pretty serious fall out back in April but as time has gone by, we've slowly started to gravitate towards being in contact and indeed, spending time together again. This fall out taught me a few lessons in many ways..interesting that it did this...

This warm weather is making me think about my oncoming holiday in Greece..I can't wait and I really look forward to a change of scenery and landscape; it's going to be such a special treat for me and my son that I relish the thought of being there again so much. I invited A to come with me the last time I was lying in his arms..He has no money and I'm not rich enough to be able to help him out..Would be cool to go away with him somewhere, maybe camping soon or maybe I could entice him to a trip to Copenhagen with me? That could be fun cos the first place I'd take him would be Christiania and then the Museum of Erotica..Wow!

4 comments:

Furtheron said...

Museum of Erotica.... I should arrange a school trip there... ;-)

From the AA big book from a section known as The Promises.... "... we will not regret the past nor wish to shut the door on it...." still work in progress on that one for me.

I wallow in nostalgia too much and fantasy of the future in the next breath.

Focus on the now.... something I'm not good at at times

caroline said...

The museum of Erotica sounds intresting :0) Guess only adults then!!

Greece you will enjoy nice and warm lucky you.

Sara said...

Museum of erotica would be cool! Greece will be cool....FOUTR, you replicate me regarding this quote

'I wallow in nostalgia too much and fantasy of the future in the next breath.'

This is SO me! Dear me eh? I guess it's cos I try to see the positive in life and thus, look forward to the positive moments..Hmm

Nuno said...

Museum of Erotica? I should move to Denmark think I'd fit in more there than I do here.

Greece one of my favourite places but not been for a few years.