Monday, June 09, 2008

Exploding Heart

Last week and the last few days, I've had some weird early morning waking up and feeling like my heart is full of a mighty love! Because of this mad feeling, I was inspired to write this poem...

Exploding Heart


My heart opens wide,
To the universal energy,
Deep down inside -
Reaching out, in you -
Vibration coming through..
Unusually red, warm,
Free from turbulent grey storm,
An all consuming love -
Reaching through dreams, high above,
Is the path then, righteous?
Worthy of the heart's mightiness..
Grind through cloudy troubles,
Conquering passed rubble.
Worthy of the test,
True growth and quest..
Step in the light direction,
Bathe in the exploding heart's salvation.

2 comments:

caroline said...

That is so nice i love the word's keep sending them.

Sara said...

Thanks Caroline, very sweet of you to say so. It's weird but I've had this weird explosive feelings of love in my heart, that just sort of appeared from nowhere- woke me up early in the morning and felt all warm and consumed..weirdness but niceness.