Sunday, June 15, 2008

Holiday season upon us..

So, one week to go until my dear bveloved teenrage son flys to Denmark, to stay for his regular visit with his Father. Two and a half months in the land of civilised people and cycle friendly environments. He's been asking me about Christiania and what it's like. I've told him that he HAS to sample this place before the Danish Govt decide to close it down..I think he's probably more interested in what strain of weed or indeed, hash he can get out there..Christiania is renowned for selling hash openly. He's also going to be working in his uncle's restaurant in the west area of Copenhagen. His uncle has recently bought a Tapas Restaurant in a hip and upcoming place so, for my son, this will be a positive experience re.working.

For me? It will be nice to have the house at weekends to myself. I plan to finish decorating, holding a belated midsummer party for a load of friends and generally enjoying free space for a while.

I was chatting to someone today about Northern India and whether they should visit this place..I'd love to see India at some point in my life but who knows what walks in your path when you plan things - life can change at any given moment..I've been thinking about A a lot today, I'm sad about the things he told me and I feel unloved and uncared for. What an awful feeling..I woke up feeling really sad and bereft and just wanted to go back to sleep..
BUT, I've been through worse ordeals and I'm not gonna let this get to me..If something is meant to be then it will be and obviously for him, I wasn't meant to be, even though part of me feels there is more to his reasoning..I know for a fact that we had many sweet times, much laughter, excellent physical energy and passion and happiness when together..well, at least I thought we did! To lose this is a shame and sad when two people get along as such..I don't know, I'm going to miss not seeing him and contacting him but life must go on and I will never go down the roads of sadness that I've been down in the past - no way! Who knows what's round the corner in life, and all I know is that I've led my life as genuine as I can and if people can't handle or trust this, then it's very sad really..

Bring on the holiday season!

1 comment:

Furtheron said...

we've got our tickets for our break in France now.... :-)