Friday, June 06, 2008

Musically Challenged

Afther watching This is England, I had to track down who composed the beautiful classical piece that goes with this film and track it down I did. Ludovico Einaudi is the composer and the music is Fuori Dal Mondo. I must get the CD but the music is so challenging to the emotions! Gosh, it sends me off in floods of tears, so to me, this is a quality composer and a quality piece of music plus, two of my favourite instruments are part of the composition; violin and piano..talking of which, I had a dream about a violin last night which has just re-emerged in my head whilst I'm writing this down.

I'm also trying to understand yet agin, why people who you contact don't respond? It sends me into a flurry of insecurities, emotions and worries. I'm the sort of person who takes things inwardly and head down the self- loathe route which is so destructive but then I do something quick to alleviate that by making arrangements to see friends and remind myself that I am a good person and deserve to be treated how all people want to be treated, with acknowledgement, respect, love, kindness and all of those qualities that we humans so desire. So today and last night I've been feeling a little full of woe but I will not go down the destructive path of yesteryear and I will not go down the roads that I've been down previously where love and emotion are concerned.

So Ludovico, check this guy's music out and be truly prepared to go on a deeply profound, emotional and beautiful journey people...

No comments: