Friday, March 09, 2007

Bad Company?

I never think that the person I love, is bad company. The thing is too, you have to get to know a person's different moods and ways, otherwise you don't get to see them wholly - see the bigger picture.
Maybe people always want times to be fun and happy, hedonistic and the like..however, it's also nice to share chilled times. I don't care about being in tired company and such things, I'd rather sit and watch TV with the person I love, than sit home alone!
Anyway, I guess we're all different and have different needs and the like. I guess I'm just a social being in many ways. Don't get me wrong, I do like my space but I also like sharing time with those I apprecaite and especially the person I love! The Delagadoes sing about being bad company and question worthiness in a song, indeed in the song, implying that the person is not worth the time..how sad that makes me feel.
The person I love is always worth the time to me..

1 comment:

FOUR DINNERS said...

everybody's worth the time babe. makes us human.