Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Snapshots

Happy spring equinox people..Today i've been in a sort of reflective frame of mind and yet enjoying the beauty in the days and nature, at the moment - spring is such a beautiful time..I have so many sweet and indeed beautiful memories of spring, so much so that this poem just sort of fell out of my brain, heart, soul, mind or wherever poems care to come from..Maybe from the spring Goddesses or indeed Gods! I'm a very visual person and I think this poem sort of hints at that..


Snapshots of time
Appearing in my mind
Doors opening
smiling faces
hopeful...
Faces alight -
Beautiful, bright
Innocence -
Excitement.
Memories of my source
Rest in my mind
Rewind and remember
Life?
Takes it course.
Dreams awake my soul
Guiding me
Finding me
Souls....
whilst I sleep.
Memories I keep.
Spring in my heart
Golden memories-
Never depart,
Love
Laughter
Awe.
A gift -
From the gods..
Lessening the burden
Lightening the load.
Awaking my spirit
Nurturing my soul.
Snapshots always
Imprinted.
My source
My love
My beloved.

No comments: