Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Hmm thinking on

Hmm I get the feeling that I might've upset my loved one. Maybe I upset him cos I didn't go over in the early hours Sunday morning. I hope I didn't upset him but last time he did that to me, he regretted his actions and felt ashamed that he'd rang me, the next day.
Also, I had no money to get a taxi! He knows deep down that I'd have love to have seen him, cos I always do love seeing him. If he don't know that then he really needs to believe it! Maybe he feels embarrassed about ringing me and suchlike, so early on and waking me up! I don't care about things like that at the weekends but I know that when I'm half asleep with no money to get from A-B, then this a potentially impossible mission! Now if I could teleport myself to his, then that would've been a different matter altogether!

Anyway, Fuck embarrassment we're all guilty of that shit! I mean the weekend before that, I was the butt of embarrassment. I feel complimented, in fact, that he felt the urge to see me, so late on in the a.m. and that I was in his thoughts cos he's always in mine!

3 comments:

FOUR DINNERS said...

never be embarrassed. ever. no need. not even sure I can spell it.

Aunt Jackie said...

In the U.S. we call that a 'bootycall'... ;)

Sara said...

embarrassed, 4d - that's how it's spelt ;)
AJ - Mmm I like bootycalls but when ya booty's tired and has no dosh, then it's a sad booty! :)