Sunday, March 18, 2007

Bored

Well I ended up going out with some friends to a gig last night. Although the music was OK, I actually found the whole thing rather futile to be honest. I think I'm actually getting bored of going out at the moment. I think I've totally overdone it and indeed need a break from it. I wanted to ring the person I love around 2am but I didn't want to disturb his night, plus I didn't know who he was out with and therefore didn't want to impose myself on him and his night.
It's weird really because last night I smiled and was jolly to people and the like, but I often felt a true sense of emptiness and futility about the whole thing. I guess the solution for me is to have some time out from going out on a weekly level, apart from the odd Birthday engagements that I have coming up soon.
I'm actually really looking forward to getting away to Derbyshire again soon and I'm really looking forward to spending some time again with the person I love - the sooner the better - I miss him; I miss his presence, his smile, beauty, soul and sweetness.

No comments: