Sunday, March 04, 2007

Love?

Gosh, I've been pondering love today and it's so true that when you love someone, you just know it. The feelings are just there - there's no doubt about it. I know with my last two long term relationships, I felt like something wasn't quite right, something was missing, somehow. It's weird but I guess I knew on both occasions that I wouldn't be with these people for the rest of my life..call it a hunch, instinct, whatever, I just sort of knew. I tried to fight it on both occasions but I guess time gets the better of you with such things.
Now, the person I truly 'love', well that's a different story and a different sort of love altogether..It's sort of difficult to explain but I just have an overwhelming sense of warmth, when I think about him. My God, I looked at him at one point whilst I sat next to him on Friday night and my stomach flipped over and I got that weird sort of gut feeling I get, when I'm in his company. It was intense, really intense!
I wonder if there's some weird energy going on at times like this? Phew, it sure did blow me away, that's for sure! I remember getting this feeling the first time I kissed him and it's wonderful to still get that feeling now.
So I'm feeling happy and yet relaxed about everything. I don't know where anything is going to go but I actually feel surprsingly content, warm, free of anxiety and worry and blissful. I think I've finally learned to relish each day, live for today and let love's fate weave its magical ways.

No comments: