Friday, March 16, 2007

Birthday fun and beauty

Had a lovely night last night. It was the object of my desire's birthday today but we celebrated it last night and indeed, this morning! It was lovely to be with him on his special day and indeed to remember that we've been aquainted now for over two, of his birthday years! I remember meeting him when he was 24 years old, indeed younger in heart and mind and now he's a grand old age of 27 years old - older in heart and mind but essentially still the beautiful person, who I met back then.
We both drank a wee bit too much wine but hey, it was still nice and refreshing. Had some interesting conversations and there was an extremely precious moment, whilst we sat on the floor together and rearranged CDs..this moment just felt really intimate, special and dreamlike.In fact the whole evening was a pleasure!It was lovely to be in his presence and know that he was born on this day, at the time I was with him, 27 years ago! Wow!

Anyway, I got talking about childhood and love and that I was never really hugged that much as a child and sometimes, I fear that this may make me a little cold and hard to reach at times...almost giving out an air of aloofness. I hope I'm not viewed in this way..I don't think I am but I just got thinking about it quite a bit today and last night...

So here's to a wonderful day for my beloved and many more happy, warm, special times.

No comments: