Saturday, March 10, 2007

Saturday's Thoughts

Today I've booked a couple of days in a youth hostel in Edale, for me and my youngest son, in the next holidays. The man at the hostel was extremely sweet and kind and even offered to pick us up from the station, on arrival! Just what you call pretty damned fine service and all for £42 for 2 nights, with an ensuite bathroom!

Tonight I have an invite to meet a mate and shall possibly be doing so. Should be good to go out later, rather than earlier and see where the night leads. Hopefully some sort of dancing of some kind. We'll see.

In a while, I'm off to look for a few things in my local shopping town. I like to wait until later, when the rush has calmed down and hence miss all of the manic shoppers, who collide into me and who are ever present on Saturdays, God do I hate this.
I'm going to cycle too through my local park which I love doing, cos it's good to see some 'greenery' in my opinion and always refreshes my soul in some ways. I'll be looking too for the first signs of spring appearing. I love spring

No comments: