Sunday, March 11, 2007

Phew, What a Dream..

Oh dear, I had a rather unnerving dream this morning, it felt so real and took me a while, when I awoken, to realise that it was just a dream. Whilst I lay there awake just afterwards, an aeroplane flew close to my roof, the noise was so loud, that it sort of scared me a bit - being so close to my house and all!
Anyway the dream..well, I was lying in my bed with the person I love - He'd come to see me and we were having a lovely time, however within this time, I'd failed to notice that he had some really deep, bloody, scratches in his head, all down one side - the right side in fact; they were yellow and bloody in colour and stretched from his ear right near to the top of his head! Oh dear, I was so worried about what had happened to him, it was really tensing and upsetting me in the dream! Blimey the power of dreams are something else at times. At least I know it's only a dream.

No comments: