Saturday, March 10, 2007

To miss

Ooo today, although it's been nice, I miss the person I love...I think about him so much when we're apart. This feeling has been with me for 2 years now. It isn't bad to feel this, or anything to panic about but just shows me that my feelings never die for him. It's strange how you just meet someone out of the blue, as I did him and you feel a complete sense of connection with them, from day one, like you were destined to cross each others' path. That sort of amazes me and has never happened to me in my life; he just came along the night I met him and I couldn't help but sense that he had a lovely aura and beauty about him..
I instantly felt at home and comfortable with him, that I had to see him again, something inside urged me to contact him again..I guess we have similar depths of emotion and imagination. The next time I met him, I was so nervous but when I saw him, I immediately wanted to hug him and was taken aback by his beautiful features, as I still am today and I guess I always be. I prefer to call him beautiful because he is..he's handsome too but I actually prefer the word beautiful.
When He contacted me after a time of us not seeing each other last year, I knew he would. In my heart, I just had a feeling that told me he'd be in touch again, when the time was better for him..my feeling was proven right.

I know he needs space and the like and I'll be seeing him soon I know, but I just miss his loveliness and presence.

Anyway, less of the reflective feelings! My Mum would say - "Look forward Sara to when you see him next".

1 comment:

Aunt Jackie said...

Odd when this happens... I can't explain it, but I feel it too and totally understand...