Saturday, March 03, 2007

Happiness is....

Spending time with the person who you hold dear to your heart - 2 years later! Can't believe two years have passed me by and yet, I feel the bond between us, is even more understanding and funny, than when we first met and not as bogged down in insecurties and 'full on-ness'..Not that I don't like 'full on -ness' because I do and I am a rather 'full on' person, if the truth be known! Of course time is a good thing in that, it allows you to get to know a person better and indeed try to understand where they're at, on so many levels.
Last night was magical, gorgeous and truly fun, I feel so relaxed and indeed happy, when in the company of the person I love;The feeling I get from him is one of warmth and love. He made me laugh so much last night and was happier in himself, and I too, was in a very happy, upbeat mood, which seemed to make the night even beautifuller..
I'm so glad our paths crossed when they did and I do feel there will always be a bond between us, no matter where our paths take us. If it was up to me, I'd spend more time with him doing different things but I know we both have different lives and different responsibilties.
Two years ago this week, was when I went to meet him after the initial meeting in a club...I guess our circumstances have both changed in many ways but essentially the bond feels like a shared one and indeed has become even more relaxed and easy going throughout this time, in my opinion.

Tonight, I have an invite to go and see Nine Inch Nails, which I'm tempted to go to. I'm actually a wee bit tired today but a bath and rest should sort that out. Saying that, I don't want a mad night of it tonight and indeed, would rather really be staying in and keeping cosy but I don't want to miss the chance of seeing this band, as I'll probably never see them again and indeed, get such a cheap offer to see them.
Here's wishing you all a lovely weekend too.
Mmm the naughty side of me wants to ring and maybe visit the person I love tonight after the gig and the refrained side of me is saying, 'control yourself woman'....! Gosh this brain of mine, is like a wild night of fireworks at times!

No comments: