Saturday, March 17, 2007

Joys of being productive

Today I've been such a productive little soul. I awoke early to go for an early morning swim, which was just heavenly. I then cycled into my main shopping centre to buy some bits for the weekend. I stopped for a coffee at my fave cafe and read the newspaper - mainly the Review part.
I was interested in an article by Susan Sontag and also some love letters that a man had wrote to his beloved, many years ago. I enjoyed reading the love letters greatly - they warmed my heart and reiterated my belief in the ability to fall in love with someone almost immediately. This man had met a married woman and fell almost instantly in love with her. They both had complicated situations but both made time for each other and loved each other passionately and deeply, despite their respective situations.
I came home to make my son an enormous brunch, beings as though I'm going to go out tonight, I wanted him to eat something wholesome as I won't be cooking food later!
Tonight I'm hoping to go to a gig or such like. I know my beloved is out too, so I sort of hope that after our respective nights out, the stars may lead us to each other in the early hours...it's a warming and hopeful thought...Mmm

1 comment:

FOUR DINNERS said...

being productive is great it's what I produce that worries me