Sunday, March 04, 2007

Tired Sunday

Enjoyed the NIN gig last night, although I was tired and really not in the mood for staying out too late..I also enjoyed the support band - The Ladytrons, really interesting sounds these guys make. My friends went off to Rock City but I decided to come home and get an early night. I was tempted to ring the person I love but I felt that maybe I should be patient, as I knew he was having a drink with a mate who lives in the same house as him and I didn't want to disturb his fun. Believe me I would've loved to have seen him but I was thinking selflessly, rather than selfishly. Now, I feel I should've rang him whilst I was in the city and gone over after the gig because he did want me to go over this morning, in the late hours but I was just so beat when he rang me, half asleep and also realised that I had no money hardly, to get a taxi over! Damn. If only he lived in walking distance to me, that could be fun..

I've been thinking a lot about me and insecurities. It's funny how sometimes we think people are doing things that we may feel rejected by when actually, this isn't the case. I had a conversation about this the other night when talking to the person I love...it's funny too, how we can sometimes misread a situation and see the negative rather than the positive, indeed assuming the worst because of own insecurities! I'm a tad guilty of this at times but I remind myself that at the end of the day, I am honest and I can be trusted and indeed that by being insecure at times, helps noone and thus, insecurities need to be locked away! I also know that with patience, understanding, acceptance and love things can and do work out.

1 comment:

FOUR DINNERS said...

everything works out eventually babe. Tired Sunday? You haven't turned out for The Old Pretenders (and won 6 - 4 mainly down to magnificent goalkeeping of course)