Monday, March 12, 2007

Time to calm down the emotion

Well, I guess I need to calm the emotion down. I guess I have to try and focus on something else. I guess I'm too much of a dreamer really and maybe that's something I'll always be.
Alone in my dreamy thoughts.
Alone in my mission.
Alone in my deluded thoughts.
Alone.

But I know that I'm not deluded because you told me I wasn't. I believe you. I feel the belief from you. I sense the love from you. Even if it never goes any place, the love is always there - like a great old story from times gone by.

Love = the fluttering feelings I get when I'm in your company.
Love = unconditionally loving you despite everything.
Love = The feeling I get when I kiss your lips and feel your body.
Love = feeling better when I hear your voice.
Love = laughing and being silly with you.
Love = Not letting you, although I've tried, depart from my soul.
Love = Electrically sparked by you
Love = Sharing my thoughts with you
Love = Your smile brightening the day when I see you
Love = Feeling at home, feeling blissful, feeling happy.
Love = A simple feeling that has the potential to be all consuming

You'll never know how much love I have for you and the depth that has never gone away. Never.

Cinema Paradiso has a scene where the young man falls in love with Elena. She denies his love but he vows to wait for 100 days for her to give him a sign, that she loves him. She doesn't.
She comes back to look for him but she's put off her track when Alfredo, an older man, tells her and Toto a lie.This is because he wants Toto to pursue his career.

They go on to live their respective lives. He has meaningless sex, meaningless relationships. She marries. They meet when they're older and still have intense, deep feelings. He wants to be with her, she does too but she declines because of her own situation. They make love. The love each other.

The power of love's universality is magnetising and beautiful. It cannot be changed, it remains with us, whatever the season, changes and circumstance.

2 comments:

FOUR DINNERS said...

give me a nice glow did that

Aunt Jackie said...

I need to see that movie.