Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Spring nearly here

What beautiful days we're having at the moment - I love the thought and indeed, spring so much. It brings a sense of positivity and renewal. The annual ritual of spring cleaning is so beneficial to both the soul and the physical things around us. I always tend to want to de -clutter my house, get my garden sorted and indeed, clear my head of any negativity that I may hold. It's also a good time for renewing and mending troubled relationships, friendships etc.
I guess this spring for me, will be the cleansing of any negative, insecure thoughts I hold towards anyone of importance to me. I guess too, I'm also being forced to have to let go on some level. I've never wanted this but I have to do what others ask of me and indeed what is best for them, be selfless and let others make their own way in life without my interference. I can't force anything,I can't force anyone to do anything they feel uncomfortable and not at ease with - this isn't my style, never has been, never will be - I'm a big believer in not pressuring people, in letting them find their way, come to their own decisions and choices, even if fate is playing a part too.
I hate people feeling under pressure and doing things they don't feel comfortable with..this saddens me and indeed makes me feel really uncomfortable if I've ever made anyone feel this way..this is not and has never been, my intention or my desire. I do the things I want to do, because I 'feel' something- not out of a duty to please, or as a way of keeping people happy. I do things because I want to and because I care.

So here's to a new spring, which I look to with positivity, anticipation and many more beautiful days ahead.

1 comment:

Aunt Jackie said...

I do hope it's a better one for all of us!