Saturday, December 08, 2007

All a whirr

Had a weird day today, hectic and a weird feeling in the back, left hand side of my brain. I made my peace with beloved and apologised for a few things. Anyway again, I dreamt very haevily last night and then today, I wrote this poem..

Whirr of my brain and heart

This force in my heart pushes,
My brain experiences rushes
Like never before..
This feeling gets me right at the core.
Sends me dizzy, heart feels sore.
My head all a whirr,
Gut pangs ache, in my body - they stir.
His image remains in my head -
His smile, voice, tugs the thread,
That pulls at my heart -
Missing him when we're apart.
Aching and craving-
For him I keep saving,
My passion, my desire
Rekindle my heart on fire.
My beautiful love..


However, I did manage to swim, I shopped a little, I went for a coffee and read The Big Issue and the rest of the Weekend magazine that I'd fail to read at home. I cycled in the rain which I really enjoyed, funnily enough. AND I'm out tonight with my lovely buddies. Cheap black russian cocktails and dancing until the early hours. Should be FUN!!!!!

2 comments:

FOUR DINNERS said...

More heavy dreams? Gimme some of whatever it is babe. Pleeease?

FOUR DINNERS said...

new blog addy by the way...