Saturday, December 22, 2007

Xmas Spirit

- Fall out with your ex and get called an Arse
- Cry in bed
- Receive a phone call at 10.30pm from Gangstaman asking what I'm up to. Cry on the phone to him because that's all I'd done all day and he just happened to be the first person who spoke to me sweetly all night; poor guy has to endure me balling on about a load of bullshit. Bless him, he rang me back again to make sure I'm OK. Sweet to offload but wish I'd have been in a better place emotionally, he hardly knows me and thus a bombardment of emotion is a bit heavy. He's doing good though and his studio is coming along well, so he says, this I'm glad for him and glad he's focussing on what he loves Music!
- Son crys cos he said he wanted a DS PEARL game, I told him he hadn't asked Santa for it. He yells and balls. Yes, he still believes in Santa, he's 8. that's pretty good I reckon. Santa doies exist you know, I saw him.
- Eldest son hollars Fuck you, when he can't get his own way.


I love Xmas. Truly love it.

Have a great Xmas people. Thanks for your sweet comments, you've reminded me about sanity in my darkest moments.

No comments: