Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Let it snow happiness and brightness all around me

Not long til Xmas, as you've all gathered by now. Well, I have a few parties/gatherings to attend. One on Thursday night in a South East Asian restaurant curry house. One on Friday night, rauccous techno dancey affair. I'm looking forward to both of these nights a lot. The first one is with a load of good friends who I see nearly every 6 weeks for curry..always ends up loud and heated.
The second night, I'm looking forward to dancing, drinking mulled wine and being with another very good friend and indeed, the sweet people who run this night.

I've been dreaming loads at the moment and beloved is entering my dreams nightly. Interesting that he keeps returning to me through my dream state. A nearly 3 year friendship can not be forgotten easily. Well, in not in my case at least. My friend said to me

'To you it was always more than Friendship Sara'.

She hit the nail on the head and is completely right,I guess that's what's been the problem all along. He had a different agenda to mine..sad but true.

Hohum, time for a party and time to enjoy myself. I hope the heavens shine brightness and happiness all around me this weekend..I keep getting images of Santa Troll in my head. Does this mean I'm ready for sectioning????

1 comment:

Furtheron said...

All those .... we'll stay good friends discussions... of course it's okay if their vision was a friendship first a love affair second. But if you were the other way it never ceases to be does it.

Have a good curry - I'm jealous but reminds me I have a mid curry reunion curry to arrange