Thursday, December 27, 2007

Roll on 2008

So another year nearly over, much laughter, much tears, much arguments, much beer, much fun, much heartbreak..much, much, much, it's all a bit of a muchness!

So, a new year for me, with many well waited changes and needs, indeed. The Ex to completely move his stuff out from mine next week, just waiting now for his keys to move in the place. Hopefully, this will add lightness for all concerned and our lives will move in the direction they should've moved in many years ago! I'm so patient, understanding, kind, giving blah blah blah, it kills me at times... It's been so irritating to want to have my own private life taking off and yet my ex has still been roaming around in the background, bit like a ghost who doesn't want to leave this existence. Hard work, tough, stressful and has taken its toll on me in many ways.

So, this means I can get on with things and put 100% into what I want my future to be. Who I invite round to myb house without fear that the ex may need a sofa to borrow for the night. Thank Fuckin GOD!!! All good things come to those who wait? So the saying goes...I hope so, I truly hope so.

Beloved, again, i cried today about him whilst I cycled..At times I get the most amazing force and urge in my heart that it aches, I must stay grounded and I must look to whatver the future holds.

NYE? I'm out with a dear friend for drinks and then clubbing. We both enjoy the same music and she's a good friend who;s company I enjoy. Rewind to this time last year and I shared a truly beautiful time with beloved on NYE morn..all to be forgotten by him. Tragic. But never forgotten by me. The human mind is a starnge thing, love is even stranger.

1 comment:

Furtheron said...

Out with the old in with the new. Good time to refocus.

Happy New Year