Sunday, December 09, 2007

The F**ckin sooner the better!!!!!!

As you know, my ex has been waiting to be rehoused. He has been offered a small place not far from me, however, they're not sure when he'll be able to move in..they've told him that it could be before Xmas, or just right after. As far as I'm concerned, the sooner the better.
Recently, for example, the last two weeks or so, he's been asking to stay at mine due to his sister wanting 'space' at the weekend. This, pisses me right off. It means that I've had to endure him being around me for the last few weekends..I feel like I'm being invaded of my space, I hide up in my room cos I feel I want and need my privacy away from him, this also means that I've recently been going out on Sundays to avoid being at home when he's in my house. Well folks, this really can not go on any longer, I've had enough of it and I want my life to properly start now rather than holding off for years, due to him taking the piss with getting his shit together..
So, this week, he's at his sisters until Thursday which on this day, I'm travelling away until Sunday, so that's all good - I don't have to be around him at all!!!
The plan now, phew, is that he will be out of my hair completely by Xmas. I want my life to move forward, I want to have friends over as I used to at the weekends, not so long ago when he was staying at his brothers and sisters. I feel I can't at the mo, cos he's been invading the space again. I can't wait for him to REMOVE all of his belongings, I feel like they clutter my house, my space, my head. This all sounds horrible in some ways but I have to get it off my chest and the sooner he's living in his own place, the goddamned blummin better! Roll on two weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How many other people would've put up with having an ex staying with them at times? Not many methinks, he's been lucky that people have been so kind and understanding but now my patience and kindness are waring thin.

1 comment:

FOUR DINNERS said...

Invite me so I can growl at him. according to Jax I'm very good at growling. Several boyfriends can confirm this talent.