Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Xmas realities and feelings

Happy Xmas to you all!

- The pope sends greetings of peace and asks people to think about those in war torn zones, especially the Arab nations.

- Fidel Castro has been nominated to stand again for the Leadership in Cuba, he is contemplating standing down and letting his brother Raoul stand instead saying that a younger mind may be be better. Interesting this, it'll definitely be interesting to see what happens when he passes and how Cuba may/may not change.


Well the weather is not my idea of Xmas but hey, we live in the UK. I had a sweet Xmas Eve with family. jake wanted to watch Kundun again, he loves this film. He then was so excited about Santa Claus coming that he couldn't sleep. I told him that he wouldn't dare come into the house if Jake was still awake! He slept for about an hour and then woke up at 3.30am to open his pressies, very sweet, very endearing and very knackering! We went back to bed and slept until about 10ish.

Today, I felt tearsome when I thought about Beloved and what he may be up to..I hope he enjoys his Xmas. I can't just forget him and still think about him every day, every hour too, if truth be known; I still have much love in my heart for him, I'm sure I always will...
Anyway, time to get ready and head off to my brothers for more stuffing my face. I'm cycling over there with Jake, Anton prefers to walk cos he's embarrassed about me LOL. Teens eh????

Have a lovely day people. Peace be with you all and may you be showered with love and happiness.

2 comments:

Furtheron said...

It was a very dull and dismal day here weather wise but generally a really good day for the Furtheron clan.

Today is much sunnier already.

Aunt Jackie said...

Ours was good, most everyone attended... Glad it's over though. Holidays are rough.

Hope you are doing well, and Have a wonderful new year ahead!!!