Sunday, January 21, 2007

Child of Neptune

Apparently, according to some silly quiz that a friend sent to me - I'm a child of Neptune..

http://www.myspace.com/wildflowermoonchild

Check out the link to find a detailed description about me...Seems to be pretty accurate in some ways.
I think I've gotten over my earlier blip. My head just went into a weird headspace for a bit..It does that now and then. It starts to wonder off and get really contemplative and reflective. I just have so many dreams about so many things, that I guess it all consumes me at times.
I mean, yesterday I sit there on my sofa, reading the newspaper and start dreaming off in some fantasy about being with the person I love and sharing this moment. I always have fantasies about doing different things with him..Is this a good thing or a bad thing? This has been my head state now for nearly 2 years!
Thoughts of him, enter my head most of the day..as soon as I wake up, there he is, in my head. Whilst I'm at work, there he is, in my head. Cycling on my bike, there he is, in my head. Out with friends, there he is, in my head. Cooking food, there he is, in my head..
Blimey, I guess I feel a bit like Frida Kahlo and the love she felt for Diego - the picture she painted of her and him with his face being imprinted right there in her mind's eye, said it all for me...constantly on her mind, in her thoughts and implying that he was always a part of her...

2 comments:

FOUR DINNERS said...

no probs. had 2 'special' girls before Caz n I think about 'em now n then. If I didn't have Caz I'd think about 'em lots. it's natural.

Anonymous said...

I can identify totally... same here.
Sometimes you wish you could erase it from memory, but then I think i'd much rather remember something so splendid. Even if it hurts.